Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
for @Seabreeze ♥ remi is a sad booger
sorry - nothing but thieves

Something was off.
Something felt off.
Something Remi could not yet define, but could feel slowly gnawing at his belly.
He had felt it as soon as his eyes had futtered open and the last bits of somnolence had faded. The morning sun was bright, and though temperature would most likely rise over the course of the afternoon, it was pretty hot already. Not that Remi minded this, summer was in fact his favorite season, especially since it were days like this that he most enjoyed playing in the coastline of his old home. 

Sun and sea were a perfect pair in Remi's mind, and to currently be bathed with the light and warmth of the sun made the creamy Ostrega feel a small void inside his stomach. Not hunger. Or at least not one that could be sated with something from the nearest cache. He liked the mountains he really did, but today especially, he felt odd while trotting over the slopes of the mountainside. He felt like a ghost, though it was only him who was being haunted. 
Haunted by a pair of sea green eyes that looked at him, and then refused to wake from their 'sleep'. 

"Rilke" he muttered, as he stopped his anxious pacing. He did not remember how long it had been since he had said her name aloud. He did not remember how long had it been since he had not felt a certain ache in his heart.
Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM