Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
With his eyes closed, and his head hanging low, Remi didn't even try to fight the memory that began to play again, like a broken record, inside his mind. The soft hum of the ocean, of the waves reaching the shore, seemed to drown every other sound. Remi didn't need the voices anyways ,he knew exactly what had been said then, the dialogues as well as the soundless images that now filled his mind would forever haunt him.

The ragged surface of a rock that he used to perch on.
The clear blue glimmers of the water and the pink reflection of something at the bottom. 
The instant fascination that crept upon his sister's eyes.
A perfectly excecuted dive and a splash.
Then a strange warp in time.

"huh" he managed to blurt out as he opened his eyes and blinked quickly as if to snap out of the sudden trance. He sought the face of whoever had spoken, his heart half thanking the interruption for it had pulled him from his painful reverie but also half scared to death for he didn't expect or recognize the voice. Soon he found a pair of seagreen eyes. Beautiful seagreen eyes that made his sister's name climb upon his tongue once more. 
But she wasn't Rilke, so with difficulty, he stopped himself.

"i was remembering something..." he barked, not even knowing how he had even managed to form a coherent sentence, "someone" he then corrected, his crystalline eyes blinking through the exhaustion that his sudden trip down memory lane had left him.
Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM