Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
you're definitely not !

Her voice alone, regardless of what she is saying, somehow comforts him. Though it is because of what she is saying, the way she seems to want to understand him but not pressure him, that Remi decides finally to confide in her what he has never told another outside of his birth pack, Havana Pier. She says he's safe and he believed her. 
Somehow, he believed her. 

"my baby sister died, Rilke" he began, his crystalline eyes filling with tears that still refused to let loose and roll down his cheeks. "they all blame me" he confessed, a pained expression on his face,  "it broke my mother's heart and my father hates me for it" he continued, not realizing he was giving her only short, kinda broken statements instead of a fluid story. "i....did not mean.... i would never....i-i" he tried to go on, finding it now harder for words to form and exit his mouth between his jagged breaths. He wanted to look up at Seabreeze but didn't, afraid that in her face and her eyes, her sea green eyes, would be reflected the blame he had seen in his parents' eyes.
"how could i have known she'd jump?"
Maybe he should have known, maybe he deserved the guilt because maybe he was to blame. 
He had blamed himself for a very long time - still did in a way.

"i loved her" he breathed, all tears breaking loose as the Ostrega finally allowed himself to fall next to his packmate.
Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM