Morningside Cuesta Perched alone he sits there broken
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Joining 
He counts the sands of time, remembering days gone by
it's seemed like yesterday before it washed away.

The loner's heart began to pound some within his chest as large paws guided the agouti male carefully toward the Cuesta. Stepping lightly, the stranger came to a gradual halt at the edge of the territory's marked borders, his pale gold eyes gleaming in the warm, luminous glow of the early rising sun as he peered out across the familiar lands before him. Morningside. His home. (or at least it was before he disappeared.) It was the place where his family lived and a place in which he had left. Why? He wasn't sure exactly, for game mostly, but deep down he knew that part of it had been in hopes of finding his daughter, Sorrel. He was aware that he had failed in finding any trace of the girl and half of him had known she was gone completely all along. But what Sylvas hadn't foreseen was his lengthy time spent away from home and the damage it had caused on those he'd left behind. 

The agouti wolf couldn't recall all of his journey, the vague memories of fights and snarls, but mostly the brute knew he wasn't quite the same after it all. And so, the bulky, scarred wolf stared silently across the horizon for a while longer, a messy, dirt covered tail swaying behind him as he slowly averted his gaze away from the land to the ground at his paws. Why did he roam? How had he been so careless? 

Slowly, a low rumble brewed within his throat as the loner cursed himself silently for his stupid actions, having allowed himself to stray from those who had needed him. He stood, lost in guilt and his chocolate ears suddenly flicked backwards, resting flat against his skull as a long-drawn-out sigh escaped his lips instead of the howl he so wanted to release.

Hey don't wait for me there, just find your own way
Hey don't wait for me there, I'll be there soon enough

Sylvas returns! @Grayday @Kieran Adrien and other's are welcome! :3
Messages In This Thread
Perched alone he sits there broken - by Sylvas Streiter - July 20, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Kieran Adrien - August 22, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Grayday Sr. - August 27, 2017, 06:18 PM