Morningside Cuesta Perched alone he sits there broken
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas dared not move from where he stood, the warmth of the morning sun still caressing his fur as he remained unmoving, standing silently on the outskirts of the land. He gazed out across the landscape, uneasy, with a mixture of emotions spiraling within his core as he kept his ears and head low, a dirty, unkept tail swaying shamefully in the summer breeze behind him. The male's mind tried to grasp at fragments of memories, things that had occurred during his time away, along with the faces of those he'd stumbled upon, but mostly, where he had been and what had happened to him. But for now, Sylvas could only think about what he was going to say to the others when they asked the same question, that, he, himself was already asking..

His jaw clenched as he continued to allow the ever growing guilt inside, consume him. Closing his eyes momentarily, the agouti male hadn't noticed the distant figure of his son, not until the boy's voice suddenly rang out to him, causing the brute's eyes to snap open. Instantly, Syl's lean head lifted and the male suddenly found himself watching the young wolf approaching and soon embracing him with a loving hug. And then came the question, ”I-uh.” He stuttered some, but before he could even think of a reasonable answer to begin with, his brown ears swivelled forward as another familiar voice called out from across the borders. 

The mercenary ducked his head slightly, offering a light wag of his tail and a polite bow to his silver hued friend, ”I'm sorry I wandered.” He said softly to them both, tired eyes peering between the pair as he gradually let out another sigh, ”I'm not sure where I went, all I know is that it was somewhere South from Morningside..” He began, slowly falling into thought as he attempted to piece vague parts together, before bringing his attention back to Grayday and Kieran, his expression apologetic, ”I'm so sorry, I never meant to leave you all for as long as I did.”  He finished as his posture slunk. 

I apologize for the wait and crap post, RL is still being a bit of a bother for me lately x3 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Sylvas Streiter - August 04, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Kieran Adrien - August 22, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Grayday Sr. - August 27, 2017, 06:18 PM