Morningside Cuesta Perched alone he sits there broken
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas' lean head turned as Kieran's nose touched his shoulder and the male offered his son a weak smile of sorts as he spoke, still finding himself unable to shift the heavy weight of guilt that swallowed him from the inside. Though with Kieran's spoken words, Sylvas looked to the boy once again, a small whimper almost escaping his throat and passing his lips as he pressed his head against his son's fur for a moment. He didn't deserve them, not after abandoning them like he did.

Slowly, his head lifted from his son's shoulder and Sylvas' ears arched forward as he listened to Grayday's voice, the mercenary's hazel eyes shimmering, teary almost as his friend placed an almost motherly lick to his cheek, ”I never intended to make you worry.” He replied softly, a sigh slipping from his mouth as he glanced to the ground, but his gaze soon lifted, averting back to his silver friend as he suggested moving further into the meadow to rest. 

Clearing his dry throat, the male gave a smile and a grateful nod, ”Please, usually I would turn down the opportunity for a rest, but this time... I think it's needed.” Sylvas replied sheepishly, tail twitching behind him as he gradually hoisted himself up onto all fours, allowing a slight uncomfortable groan to escape his muzzle as he did so, ”I ache in places I never thought I could.” He laughed lightly, offering them both a forceful smirk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Kieran Adrien - August 22, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Grayday Sr. - August 27, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Perched alone he sits there broken - by Sylvas Streiter - August 29, 2017, 04:32 PM