Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Eeep, crap post. I just wanted to get a thread rolling >~<

Ah, the Snowforest Taiga. The place she'd been hiding out - waiting.

Her brother had been missing for quite some time and as the scent of the Ganador wolves began to fade from the Bypass, Kelina had considered her task complete, for now. Though she had stayed. Not because she particularly liked it here - no, and she had no relationships of any kind with anyone here (not even friendships) despite having stuck around for months. It was like last time, last year. She had come but it was not friends she desired, and she did not get friends, thankfully.

She was here to... grow. Not in height - don't be stupid. She was here to grow in strength. In power. She would lead an army of the strongest wolves around, they would dominate a kingdom that she ruled, perhaps alongside a king if she found one worthy of her time. That was what she wanted, and what she wanted, she got. That's how it worked with her. This would not be a project that would fail and crumble into the dust. This would be something she put all her effort into - to create a place filled with wolves that deserved their titles. So many packs existed where a wolf just had to put in a bit of work and stay a while and they'd be raised in the rankings - she would change that. The stronger wolves must come out on top.

But for this to become a reality, she would have to wait. For now she'd continue to be that dark, lingering shadow. Pretty much every wolf in the Rising Sun Valley knew of her presence now, so she'd had to move away from there for now. Which was why, she supposed, she had come to the Taiga. Maybe she could find someone to mess with while she continued to plot in her mind.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM