Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
This was a crap post, sorry xD

Kelina smiled a little, sleek black ears flicking forward to take in the yearlings sudden impulsive speech. She would be lying if she said she didn't find it amusing, to say the least. She was aware that she had been fortunate enough to be gifted with good looks, but she thought saying it outright like that might make her seem cocky. She acknowledged and was grateful for her looks, but she was not excessively smug. "Well, I'm honoured you consider me pretty," She smirked slightly, flicking her tail, and for a moment her eyes sparkled with amusement. "You're not so bad yourself," The raven winked playfully, releasing a chuckle afterwards.

Her amusement lingered, though it was not as distinct as before. A question was directed her way, and she decided to answer it, even though the answer was somewhat obvious. She was not to be trusted, but perhaps this stranger was testing her, or maybe she trusted too easily. The initial idea seemed more believable, but maybe neither were correct. Who knew? Either way, it was fun. This wolfess had no idea that she ate other wolves. Wonder what her reaction would be if I told her? "Perhaps. Perhaps not." She licked her own lips, dismissing the topic, though leaving her answer to hang in the air so that the chocolate coloured girl would not forget. "Name's Kelina, but you can call me Kels, should it interest you." Now, how could she have fun here? Honestly, seemed like a fairly casual conversation so far, but maybe there was a way to switch that up and make it entertaining. After all, the girl was already very wary of the Shadow.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM