Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Eee thank you! :)

She seemed startled by the raven's comment, much to Kelina's joy. Her statement hadn't been a lie, necessarily - she had never really taken an interest in anyone before, but that did not mean she didn't find some wolves good-looking. It was also true that she took more of an interest in girls than guys - but it was never something she'd spoken about, worrying that her father would not accept it. He was a very judgemental man but he was powerful and feared, so she had remained one of his followers until the day he died. The shadow had promised herself she would become just as powerful as he, and begin a pack with the same name, and that was what she was going to do. In the Taiga, since there were no packs around she knew of. It would become her domain.

Kelina was watching the girl the entire time, counting the few moments when she would be lost in her thoughts - no matter how short those moments were, they were ones the raven could use. But not yet. When the wolfess gave her name, Kelina gave another smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Raiden," She replied, holding her gaze for a moment purposefully before continuing. "Where did you come from? I've never seen you around before," She decided to see what information she could get from this one. While she might not be able to use it, you never knew.

She also noticed Raiden's gaze wandering, but made no comment on it. It was amusing to see how long it would take before she noticed what she was doing.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM