Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Genie swallowed but met Keline's gaze evenly with her own amber ones — even if she was intimidated, she wouldn't show it. Or at least, not all of it. "You wouldn't have," she replied enigmatically and evasively, "I come from elsewhere." She might be a shy, awkward mess, but she was not weak or stupid. She would not give away information just because a pretty girl asked her to...well, she might, but after she trusted said pretty girl, otherwise, Genie was good at keeping her mouth shut.

"What about you?" the girl steeled her nerves and slipped into a well-practiced facade of cool indifference, something her family members and her ex had taught her. She hadn't thought she would ever use it as when she was younger, she'd doubted she would even leave her natal pack but her ex had insisted, a strange fire burning in her eyes. Genie didn't know what her reasoning was, but she obeyed nonetheless.

The memory burned and she swallowed, pushing it aside. She took the bitterness she felt and channeled it into a confidence. "I'm sure I would've noticed a pretty girl if she was around." A lazy smirk danced across her lips, just as she had practiced, and her eyes wandered suggestively.

A steady burn of pain ached in the depths of her chest, slowly spreading, but Genie ignored it and pushed on in her advances, taking a bold step forward. She didn't know what exactly she was doing. All she knew was she was suddenly tired of her past and her heartbreak and her stupid ex and here, standing in front and talking to her was a nice pretty girl. Okay, the girl was a stranger, and god knows what the girl was actually like, but Genie, in her moment of sudden impulse, found that she really couldn't care less.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM