Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Just as she had, the stranger offered an evasive answer. Genie hadn't expected anything else, so she acknowledged Kelina's words with an almost imperceptible tilt of her head and nothing else. She wasn't really interested the shadow's origins anyway. In her opinion, it wasn't important to her, at least, not as of right now. Later, perhaps, she would find it strange and wish to know more about the girl, but for now she couldn't care less.

The girl smirked, which Genie took as an invitation of sorts. A bold kind of rashness had possessed the normally 'think before acting' girl and in a move completely unlike herself, the chocolate yearling took several steps forward, closing the space between them until they were but a quarter of a foot apart. Only then did she blink, surprised by her own actions and she very nearly backed away. She didn't. Instead, she steeled herself and met Kelina's gaze evenly, her tongue slipping from between her lips.

"Yes," Genie murmured, suddenly unsure as to what to do next. What exactly did she want? She wanted the stranger, who wasn't rejecting her 'advances', to help her forget about her ex, if only for a moment or two. In the far corner of her mind, she knew she would end up regretting it, but right now she was too far lost in her bitter sense of betrayal to think clearly. 

Another sudden rush of confidence surged through her and she leaned forward, still cautious, aiming to lick at Kelina's cheek if she allowed Genie to do so. This confidence would be gone soon she knew, and so she sought to make the most of it while it lasted even though her heart was beating far too quickly and her brain was telling her to stop, you'll regret it. This was most unlike the chocolate yearling. If anything, this kind of thing was more like something her brother or her ex would do. 

Was her ex banging her brother now in an attempt to get over her? Genie shoved that thought aside quickly, her breath caught in her throat at the idea. No way. There was no way. But, it made sense didn't it? But no. No, they wouldn't do that to her. 

But would they?

Suddenly, the urge to forget about everything, if only for a few moments was stronger than ever, overwhelming the yearling with the sheer intensity of the emotion. Her expression darkened, a new longing entering her eyes as she regarded Kelina, wondering what she would do next.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM