Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The girl closed the distance inbetween them, and for a moment Kelina wondered what had happened to the anxious, wary yearling she had watched not all that long ago. This seemed almost a different wolf altogether, not that she was complaining. It was most curious to see how people changed during different situations. For a moment Raiden seemed surprised at her own actions, but instead of backing away she met Kelina's violet gaze. Normally she would have taken that as a challenge, but in this case she did not. Rather, she let the yearling do what she wanted. She was entertained to see how far this one would go, and how quickly she could change - slipping into a facade could be difficult, but the girl had done it with relative ease.

Then the brown-furred wolfess seemed unsure again. Perhaps she felt as though she would regret doing this. Maybe something (or someone) was on her mind. Often wolves reacted like this to heartbreak - they tried to forget by replacing who was on their mind with someone else, often someone they didn't know, and could forget. Kelina supposed that was why she generally stayed away from 'love'. It never ended well, and those involved always got hurt. It was pointless, was it not?

The girl seemed to regain her confidence, leaning forward to lick the Raven's cheek. She did not object. Rather, she leaned forward too, trailing her black nose down the yearling's neck, eyes glancing back to meet the gaze of Raiden, and she noted how the wolfess' expression had darkened. This had not been the encounter she had expected, but she would not back away.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM