Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Kelina did not shy away or reject Genie's advances, instead, she leaned forward, tracing her dark nose down the yearling's neck whilst violet eyes met her own amber ones. She swallowed, wondering just exactly how far they would go. The rational part of her was strongly against this idea. It hated being so close to this stranger and wanted to leave as soon as possible. The rational part made sense — she knew next to nothing about Kelina other than her being dangerous, pretty, and accepting of the yearling's advances. She knew she shouldn't be doing this if she wanted to play safe and stay alive.

But the girl was still a teenager, sort of, and she was angry and bitter, upset and heartbroken and despite the fact that regret would plague her afterwards, if she was still alive that is, she continued on. This, as far as Genie was concerned right now, was the right thing to do. She had somehow convinced herself that she needed this, needed a break from her own thoughts, and this was the way to do it. What even was this? She didn't know. 

Genie, no, Raiden's tongue swiped at the undersides of Kelina's muzzle in an almost submissive, yet very much suggestive action. Another step forward — she buried her snout into the side of the stranger's neck, should the raven allow her to do so, and reached for her nape, preening the dark black fur with gentle teeth. Her actions are unsure, nervous. She isn't a stranger to this but she might just as well be. Harley had always taken charge, after all.

But Raiden is nothing if not determined, and she wanted something out of this. She needed this, needed to forget just a little while and she pleads, with her bright amber gaze, to the raven, silently wishing her to grant the yearling this wish. She did not know Kelina, did not trust her and she might even be a killer or a cannibal who would eat Raiden when the chance came, but the yearling was too caught up in the moment to think this through. She only knew what she wanted, and how she wanted to get there.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM