Bitterroot Valley I'm taking back the crown
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Honestly, Kelina was slightly unsure. She'd never had interactions like this with a girl, simply because she had never allowed herself to. She had pushed aside her attractions because she knew her father would hate her for it. Still, that didn't mean she didn't respect him - for she did. That was why she was going to continue his pack's name.  But she had no experience when it came to this... and she didn't like that. She didn't like being unsure of what to do. Because that showed true emotions and she had believed that she was able to hide and destroy such things. But what was she to do here?

Raiden began to lick the underside of her muzzle, and the raven gave gentle nips to the girl's neck, watching as she began to preen Kelina's nape. She also had slight concerns for the strange wolfess (which was rare), perhaps because she was younger than Kelina and something seemed to be wrong. She might be psychotic, but that didn't mean she was unaware that something was up. She was expertly trained in sensing emotions (to use to her advantage, usually). Then again, she wasn't going to stop her. 

But what was she to do? The girl peered up at her, pleading with those bright amber eyes. Kelina would not deny her of what she wanted, partly because she didn't reject the idea either, she just didn't know what to do. She'd never done this, really.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 29, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 30, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 30, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - July 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: I'm taking back the crown - by Kelina - August 01, 2017, 06:35 AM