Chimera Fields Two Ghosts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
He moved over the plains towards Silvertip. He would meet Andalusia there. Maybe she found one of them or both. Sebastian hoped that Mato's pack wasn't too far away. Sebastian wasn't that used to traveling anymore. He disliked it. He wanted the family life with his family. Sebastian didn't hear Mato at first but at the louder call, the father instantly turned towards the sound. He let out a whine when he saw his son. Mato! Sebastian moved in his direction as well.

He moved closer to Mato and tried to take in his new scent and shower him with little licks. Sebastian was so happy to see him. "Mato!," his voice sounded hoarse, followed by another whine, so glad he was to see him. His tail wagging quickly. Sebastian coughed to clear his sore throat. "I'm fine. Just a bit hoarse," he admitted. He looked at Mato, not really wanting to worry him about Pearl and Nova. Alas, he had heard his howls so it wasn't really a secret the father was looking for his family.

"The fen disbanded," he explained. "After you left most of us grew very sick. We suspect it was the water that poisoned us. Your grandpa almost died. We went to seek refuge at Redhawk Caldera. The pack I lived in before," his raspy voice explained. "We were accepted in but your sister Nova had a hard time with you leaving us, and was worried that you wouldn't be able to find us. I promised to go look for you, but I think she headed out on her own. And now..." Sebastian's voice broke a bit.

"Your mother. She is gone too. She didn't tell me she left. It is so unlike her. I think she might have followed Nova? Or tried to look for her? I think something happened. I haven't seen your mother in over a month," he spoke. Sebastian looked so upset. It was no secret the man would do everything for his family. Sebastian's legs trembled. He was tired. He sat down, looking a bit defeated that his family was separated.
Messages In This Thread
Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 21, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 22, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 03, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:24 PM