Chimera Fields Two Ghosts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian let out a shaken sigh as he listened to his son. He sounded different. He spoke like a grown up, perhaps he was now, but there was such difference in him compared to Benjamin and Ivy. His own son told him not to worry about Nova. But he couldn't help but do so anyhow. She left. He didn't want to end on bad terms. He didn't want to be like his father. Mato didn't understand. Sebastian's pale eyes looked hurt. "I do worry about her. You don't know my past, son. It is dark. I didn't grow up in a nice family. Your grandpa didn't even look out for me at first. We made amends now, but I came to this lands with the intent to kill him because I couldn't see his point of view. I hated him," he explained, voice breaking a bit.

His eyes hardened. "Nova didn't agree with our move, afraid that you wouldn't find us. She fought me the whole way to Redhawk. While being at Redhawk she wasn't happy and now she left. You have to understand that I have to find her. I have to," he spoke. "I don't want us to part in a bad way. I don't want her to be mad at me or hate me. I have to at least know that I am not like my father. I don't want to make that mistake. I love all of you so dearly," he spoke. Perhaps, the loss of Pearl was getting to him. Mato was equally worried. The male just wondered what went wrong. What he could at least take from his own past that there was hope that he could make things right between him and Nova.

"Pearl is a whole other worry for me. We have been together for so long. It doesn't make sense she would leave me without a word. It makes me doubt even more," he admitted. Perhaps, the father needed to pour his heart out. He realized he had a hard time having his family separated. Sebastian let out a long sigh until he realized... "Wait, you are going west? What are you going to do there? I thought that youngster pack was by the mountain range? Did I have the wrong mountain range?," he asked with a frown.
Messages In This Thread
Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 21, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 22, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 03, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:24 PM