Hideaway Strath the sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo had been patrolling the borders when he’d came across Malliadh’s scent. He gives a pause to inhale at it, the myriad of unfamiliar scents that mingle ( perhaps faintly ) and he is struck with an equal measure of relief and quieted fury as he turns abruptly and abandons his patrol to follow her scent trail. It does little to soothe the worry, fury and relief — each emotion waging a war with each other within him until Arturo is a miasma of conflicting emotions and is left unsure which is the strongest — as he scents Astik’s trail mingling with his youngest daughter’s own. He arrives on the scene as Molly screams at Astik to go away ( alas using an explicit that he wishes she wouldn’t have despite that it is one of his favorite words ) and the large, lumbering young man, seemingly unsure of what to do with her, catches sight of her, lowers his tail in submission and departs leaving Ceannasach and Molly alone. Gaze of burning twin suns focuses upon her, an image of her mother, and as he grapples with which emotion he wants to display his lips are terse and his gaze is intense expecting her to stop at the sight of him now that Astik has departed. “Language, Mallaidh.” Arturo reprimands her, ready to follow should she continue scrambling away.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread