Northstar Vale foggy thoughts
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
it's no problem! <3

So, this girl had amnesia of sorts. Genie canted her head, shielding her curiousity from her amber gaze and smiled softly at Seabreeze's words, a warm feeling appearing in her chest. She wasn't sure what it was but it was a nice feeling even though a few seconds later, she banished it, unwilling to dwell in feelings that she had no time for. "That's nice," she said instead, her voice quiet. "It must be hard to have some kind of amnesia."

"I'd like to find a den first," Genie said after a moment of careful consideration. "I'll probably end up storing the herbs in my den, anyway. Do you know of any good densites, by any chance? Maybe near the river?" she hasn't had much experience with dens, if she was being honest. When she was a loner, she slept wherever she could, underneath stars, in caves, on the grass, wherever. Back in her natal pack, she'd slept in the medic's den. Sometimes, she wandered over to Harley's den by the edge of the little forest and slept there.

Dens were good. Dens were safe. Northstar Vale was going to be her home for sometime, so Genie might as well make it seem like home.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 23, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 07:46 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 24, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 24, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 25, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 08:05 AM