Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The sand clumping to her legs and underbelly weigh her down and slows all her steps. The swimming, especially inexperienced, exhausted all the energy she had and she isn’t sure how far she’s going to get. Water and a safe place to rest is all she really wants and if she can get far enough away from the ocean, she knows she’ll find it. Her eyes are half-lidded as she continues to more or less drag herself through from the wet sand to dry and closer to the dune. If she could get to fresh water, or at least some grass to roll in to try and get some of the sand off her form, she’d be more than content to just stop there.

Frustrated by her own predicament—almost enough to regret leaving the island—she comes to a stop and just stands there. The chuff has her attention and her ears slick back against her head, turning over her shoulder to see a child. Cascada blinks a few times, not certain she’s seeing what she’s seeing, and eventually she slowly turns all the way around. Sure that she looks like a mess, she tries to shake out her coat—water and sand flinging every which way—before she shuffles forward a few steps.

“Are you lost?” she asks after a moment, licking at her dry lips. “Are you from around here? Can…” she trails off, surprised at her next request. “Do you know where there’s fresh water?”
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM