Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The way the boy reacts to the question throws her off and she isn’t sure what to make of it. She can barely remember her time as a puppy, turmoil and heartbreak one right after the other has given her more edge than perhaps is normal. But she knows she hadn’t been alone, or spent much time away from her family, that the only conceivable option might be lost. And since he isn’t from around her, it would only make sense. Cascada chews on the inside of her lip a little and glances around, deciding to ignore the childish response.

“Please,” she says after a moment, taking a step closer to close the distance so she could follow. Her mouth is uncomfortable and her tongue feels large, making it difficult to want to talk. As much as she has already, what few words they are, leaves her with a salty film building up no amount of licking will give relief.

He asks about her swimming and she glances off to the divot in the sand where she’d dragged herself out, mostly washed away and even up until the wide can reach no further. She shudders and then tries to shake again, most sand going everywhere. “I was on the island,” she says when she looks again, nothing more than a blip in the distance. “I didn’t want to be anymore.” She smacks her lips a moment later, turning back to the boy in hopes he’ll lead the way to fresh water.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM