Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
If she didn’t have the company she does, she’d have stuck around in the water for a while longer. Even if she suffered through the surf trying to get back to main land, she feels she’ll never shed the heaviness of salt water and sand. Cascada shakes her fur out a second time and finally pulls herself out of the river. He offers himself as someone to travel with, which she finds a little odd. He has such a youthful face and he claims to be able to do all these things that keep him alive. He shouldn’t be worrying about such things.

“I don’t know where I’m going,” she says at first, uncertain of even what direction she’s meant to go. She doesn’t have a clue where she is or how she’d even gotten to this point. There isn’t anyone at her side anymore and everyone that has come and just as quickly gone. It is the only constant and she closes her eyes against the bitter thoughts. “If you want, I guess,” she offers with an indifferent shrug. She did little to help Anatha and the others that perhaps simply existing around the other will be enough. Cascada takes a deep breath and lowers her rump to the ground, feeling the weight of pushing her body to the limits. Before she goes anywhere, she’ll need to rest a while.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM