Stone Circle the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel looked the male over, and decided his words to be true. He was big, muscular, and older. He seemed capable, but Ezekiel wasn't a fan of his attitude. He saw little respect from the guy, respect that Ezekiel expected to be given to the Beta's of a pack upon joining. While the large grey male didn't exactly like or trust the guy yet, he knew that winter was coming, and if Murdock was truly a good hunter, he would be of good use. The Beta male would keep an eye on the man, but he found no truly good reason to deny him entrance to their territory.

If what you say is true, you may join our ranks. But I will expect you to stay on the pack's outskirts until you have proven yourself, and you must meet our alpha as soon as possible. If you do not prove that you can pull your weight as you said you can, you will leave. Your priority hunting wise is for the pups here already, and for the alpha Valette, who has pups on the way. Is this clear? Ezekiel said, realizing afterwards that he hadn't run any of this by Krypton. He looked to her and added, What do you think?
Messages In This Thread
RE: the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by - by Ezekiel - July 30, 2017, 10:29 PM