Stone Circle the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
He was older, sure, only a year older than Krypton herself. But something about him reminded her of a yearling, perhaps because he came off as a bit arrogant. No matter, the two betas could easily rein that in with some well-directed "conversations", or at least, that's what Krypton would hope all the situtation would need, no physical contact or anything violent like that. She looked towards Ezekiel as he spoke, nodding her head along with him.

When Murdock gave a rather rude look towards the two betas, surprisingly, Krypton narrowed her eyes right to him, a quick warning for him to lose the attitude. Of what she remembered, this man was asking for a home in these lands that belonged to her and her family only. He should be grateful they even considered letting him even with the disrespectful tone. Again, her gaze looked towards Zeke, a silent questioning of tone. But then again, another set of paws to hunt was always welcome. Krypton made mental note to make sure this guy does what he says he can do. She only gave Zeke a nod when he asked her about the whole situation. 

"All priorities go to our present and future young, as Ezekiel has already said. And as far for everything else, just contribute and you'll settle in just fine" she said with a lighter tone. "I see no reason as to not let you in." The tall agouti took a step back and turned a little, as if she was giving him entrance to the lands. But before she did this completely, she waited to see if Ezekiel wanted to say anything else before letting Murdock in.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by - by RIP Krypton - July 30, 2017, 11:39 PM