Stone Circle the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by
304 Posts
Ooc —
I sorta feel like y'all are being influenced by his profile. Although he has said something sort of teasingly to Krypton, I think he has been pretty polite so far. His expression has just been hesitant and confused/suspicious. I guess it's fair for them to take him however you think they would. I just wanted to bring it up.
The two seemed to grow more and more displeased with him. Murdock knew he wasn't the easiest fella to get along with, but he'd been on his best behavior for the important meeting. He looked between the two one last time, weighing the pros and cons and moving on and finding somewhere more welcoming. He almost gave into the desire, but then reminded himself that they were at least willing to have him here, and he might not have that luxury someplace else.

This was his best bet, even if they did have kids on the way. At least this pack didn't seem to want him any nearer to the rugrats than he wanted to be to them.

"That's agreeable, of course," he said with a demuring dip of his head. "Thanks - I'm mighty grateful for the opportunity." He looked to the male, remembering what the woman had called him. "Ezekiel, right? Glad ta meet ya." He turned more hesitantly to the woman, who'd been more gracious, certainly, but who he also felt had taken personal insult from something about his person. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name, ma'am."
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the "looks decent" wagon didn't pass me by - by Murdock - July 31, 2017, 12:35 AM