Northstar Vale -- wretched, wretched leviathan
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away

The leviathan shifted his weight from one paw to another, tail wagging softly against his hocks. Mattias Kersey.  He gave this 'Rannoch' a dip of his head and as he moved his nose down he caught a whiff of her scent on him — faintly — as bile rose to this throat that was difficult to bite back down.

Another wolf came barrelling towards them and fiery eyes flicked upwards berifly towards the stranger before returning them to the Alpha, apparently unconcerned with the boy's presence.  Mattias intended no harm here, especially not for those who had given his sister refuge. Brienne, he breathed, and as he realized what he had said he looked almost sheepishly at them. My sister is here.  I can smell her.

It comes to him then that if she had abandoned her family so easily, she probably wouldn't be going by that name anymore. Small.  Blonde.  It would have done Mattias good to not be so curt towards these strangers but it was easy to surmise from his demeanor that the bluntness of his words was not intended as rude, but instead just how the man was.

I need to see her.

Messages In This Thread
-- wretched, wretched leviathan - by Mattias - July 23, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: -- wretched, wretched leviathan - by Mattias - July 30, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: -- wretched, wretched leviathan - by Mattias - August 07, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: -- wretched, wretched leviathan - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 05, 2017, 01:14 PM