Silvertip Mountain it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Alya, other tags for reference.

Having @Kahlil hanging around reminds her of @Anatha. They are nothing alike by any means but having someone young, someone she feels compelled to take care of, is a weird comfort she’d gotten used to. Keeping his scent within range, she searches the lower reaches of the mountain. It does not look the same as when she’d seen it last. Nothing has ever been easy and the few moments of peace she’s ever given are always disrupted. Her cheeks burn, blinking back a sudden pain in the back of her eyes, and she turns to a trail that leads further up the slopes.

Helping Grayday take care of his children, then the girls on the island, and now, this boy, has easily become second nature. She’d never seen any of them as her own, per se, but a responsibility nonetheless. A big sister, maybe. The thought causes her stomach to turn and she glances ahead as the boy runs off, disappearing from view. She opens her mouth to speak and call him back but she resists and lets him do whatever he wants. He’s survived this long on his own, more or less, and who is she to stop him? She does not expect him to go too far and so she continues through on her own.

Eventually Cascada has to stop. Her chest hurts far more than she anticipated coming here. It doesn’t even look like anyone lived here at all and every memory she has is tainted by the absence. A promise once held her hope returning to Silvertip but without him at her side, it doesn’t feel quite right. Her cheeks burn and she struggles to breathe as anxiety places itself deep within her heart. Green eyes close off from the sunlight while her steps begin to lose their purpose.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:50 PM