Silvertip Mountain it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Would you like to wrap this up? :)

She flinches when the other rushes forward, expecting some kind of touch. The soft warmth of another wrapped around her would make everything feel a little better but it is not from Ayla that she wants it. When the touch does not come, she looks around to find her fluttering nearby and speaking, stumbling of words that don’t fit the situation. The sudden overbearing worry of a stranger leaves her flustered and incapable of brushing off the hurt inside her chest but all she knows is she can’t let it out. Cascada steels her jaw and straightens her face, struggling to keep the façade when it would be easy to topple over into release. The young girl sucks in a breath and shakes her head, taking a step back to give her space from the other before she turns to leave. “I should go,” she murmurs, finding the only way to keep her voice steady in a time of weakness. Silvertip isn’t for her anymore and she should have known that but in the wake of broken promises, she thought she’d find answers she had all along.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: it is your blood in my veins, tell me how i'm supposed to forget - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:05 AM