Stone Circle The Return of the Bison!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny stared at the beasts as Valette answered his question. he sniffed the air trying to catch their scent and he wrinkled his nose. They stank! He crouched lower and felt the urge to run after them, but he kept himself rooted in place. "Could...Could we try to get one?" he asked hopefully. It would be amazing to be able to be a part of a hunting group that was going after something so large. Soon after he asked his question Ezekiel showed up and he greeted the male withh a small smile and a flick of his tail, scooting over so he could take Sunny's spot next to Valette if he so wished to do so.

Within seconds of Ezekiel's arrival another male showed up, one that Sunny personally hadnt met yet. He didnt greeet the other male, but dipped his head with respect to acknowledge his presence. Turning his head back to valette he smiled eagerly "I've already taught myself how to catch pheasants and turkey, and i know these are much bigger but i'd really like to try. I'll be careful" he continued, in a tone that was close to pleading but not fully theree yet.
im so sorry guys, ive been really sick and then i went on vacation. I'll try to be online once a day now!
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - July 25, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Sunny - July 25, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - July 30, 2017, 05:05 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Ezekiel - July 30, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Mawk - July 30, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Sunny - August 07, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Ezekiel - August 13, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Mawk - August 24, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: The Return of the Bison! - by Sunny - August 25, 2017, 11:53 AM