Ankyra Sound 'til it's gone
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
With what little the brute knows about Eljay’s situation, he is surprised by what he’s told. Drageda has not always been kind to outsiders, or made it easy, but the laxity since Seageda’s fall had been noticed. If he’s Wildfire’s cousin, he cannot grasp why he’s been forced to the outskirts with nothing to hold as a title. He opens his mouth to speak though he is unsure of the words he wants to use, or what he should or can say, and instead snaps his teeth back together. There isn’t much to be impressed by the wolf in front of him but a relative of Heda’s mate is hardly a true outsider.

“In a way,” he decides to answer, setting the other information aside for the moment. “For generations, we lived much further north than this on the coast. We were called Seageda. Another pack of Heda’s is Trigeda, a few days travel from there and I spent most of my life there until I made the move here,” he continues to explain. There is hesitance in his voice, still, but he overs a wag of his tail in a friendly manner nonetheless. “Why did you leave Redhawk?”
Messages In This Thread
'til it's gone - by Eljay - July 27, 2017, 07:23 AM
RE: 'til it's gone - by Arlo - July 30, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: 'til it's gone - by Eljay - July 31, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: 'til it's gone - by Arlo - August 13, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: 'til it's gone - by Eljay - August 16, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: 'til it's gone - by Arlo - August 19, 2017, 08:12 AM
RE: 'til it's gone - by Eljay - August 21, 2017, 09:27 AM