Black Morass kill me if i snitch, cause if you snitch i'm gon' kill you
que the fuck
27 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
She could feel the cracks on her paws opening and closing with each step. They had become so numb from walking over burning stone that without sight, Cuicatl might not have known she'd reached such a dreadful swamp. At one point, she decided she'd be better off relying on scent, as the thin streaks of light she was occasionally gifted were barely enough to see right in front of her.

Maldita sea, she whispered, feeling her foot slip into a thick pool of fresh mud. Cuicatl managed to pull herself from the grasp of the earth, though she found getting the residue out of her fur to be an entirely different issue. This wasn't where she wanted to be, but Cuicatl figured it would have to do until she could find a way out. While she was there, she figured she ought to take advantage of the seemingly endless supply of fish or the tiny rodents managing in the marsh.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
Messages In This Thread
kill me if i snitch, cause if you snitch i'm gon' kill you - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 09:50 PM