Black Morass kill me if i snitch, cause if you snitch i'm gon' kill you
que the fuck
27 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Cuicatl had not detected the other's scent. Perhaps it was due to the focus she had on the mud solidifying around her ankle, but it was more likely caused by the splashback of mud in her nostrils. It wasn't until they'd chuffed that her attention was able to shift, though she still showed little interest. For now, her priority was on keeping her fur from matting under the mud. To save herself from being seen as rude, Cuicatl turned and made eye contact for only a second, then barked an invitation and continued to groom herself.

You just want to watch?, she asked, her words lilted and turned up at the corners. Her language skills were significantly better than they had been the first time she'd entered the Wilds, though her accent was still an ongoing issue. Pinche wetlands, everything is too dirty here, you agree?
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: kill me if i snitch, cause if you snitch i'm gon' kill you - by Cuicatl - July 30, 2017, 12:08 PM