Black Morass kill me if i snitch, cause if you snitch i'm gon' kill you
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
A smile graces the Roman's chiseled features as Cuicatl responds in Spanish. Although Spanish is not his preferred language, there is a beauty to the words that draws Trajan in - there is an elegance, a certain charm..a romance to be found in the language. "Latin," Trajan responds with a tilt of his head, mismatched eyes gleaming brightly. "But I speak a number of languages, some passably, some fluently. Spanish, Ancient Norse, French, German, etc."
Father forced him to learn when he was but a child but Trajan grew to learn of their importance and he soon developed a love for language learning if only because, well, let's be real, if he met a wolf who spoke another language and he could speak said language...technically, it would be easy to flirt his way into their heart. Right? 
"My dad had enemies here when I was a pup," Trajan informs Cuicatl with a shrug of his shoulders. "The enemies raised me for a while, then my mum and sis vanished into god knows where. Dad came to try to get me and my bros back - only I went. He left with me to go back home where he beat his abusive father to bits and became King." Maybe he said it a bit too casually. Nevermind. "I, technically, came back to see if my siblings are still alive."
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: kill me if i snitch, cause if you snitch i'm gon' kill you - by Trajan - August 14, 2017, 04:12 AM