Hideaway Strath dodge left, dodge right
que the fuck
27 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Of all the wolves, I had to get a...

Within moments, a proud looking femme with the lingering scent of hormones still in her coat pranced her way to the border. Cuicatl watched her entire in silence, studying the way she carried herself and trying to figure out for herself if this was the Alphess or someone of a lower rank. Without a proper beckoning, she dared not stand. Rather, she tried to find it in herself to make as serious a statement as she could while looking at the world at a dizzying upside down.

Your pack, I wish to join, Cuicatl began, her words heavily accented to say the least, I'm a fighter, and just to spice things up, but I know herbs. Now just from what was being presented to her (a dominant female, obviously high in rank and with the lingering scent of a passing heat, whether hers or someone else's), Cuicatl was able to deduce that someone inside of the borders could be in need of a caregiver. Although it was a bit of an embellishment, she was hungry and willing to say whatever she needed to in order to make it in.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
Messages In This Thread
dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - July 27, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Arturo - July 30, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - August 03, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 05, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - August 07, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 09, 2017, 12:48 AM