Hideaway Strath dodge left, dodge right
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

She could nearly feel Arturo's eyes once they landed on her, aware of his presence acutely. She might have preened, presented herself more but instead she stayed cool headed. Especially given the way that she was currently scrutinizing the other female. Hemlock's eyes shifted just a little when the woman claimed her specialty, and to this, Hemlock gave a slight nod to allow her to at least sit. "Are you trained at all? Or is your talents more in the moment remedies?" Hemlock asked curiously. She would test her - of course - but there was a difference in the way that one learned. If it was small tricks to get you through, Hemlock still didn't consider it bad but if there was a genuine interest in the field and a desire to learn more she would also be pleased to hear it. "Where have you come from? And your name?" 

Sorry for the wait, I'll be keeping up better I hope. Feeling crummy and under the weather xx

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - July 27, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - July 27, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Arturo - July 30, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - August 03, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 05, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Cuicatl - August 07, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: dodge left, dodge right - by Hemlock - August 09, 2017, 12:48 AM