Northstar Vale Criticized for what we believe
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Rannoch mostly, though tagging @Mouse and @Genie also. Takes place on the 28th, late-morning. Not sure if Genie spent the night with Chusi so keeping vague about that - just wanted this to go up XD

Waking up was a strange experience yet again; confused, out of it and rather... lonely. She had not thought she would miss home - Teaghlaigh was safe and could be found in a jiffy. She had said her goodbyes and they knew she'd come home before winter... Still, a den and dinner with family sounded really great now. Perhaps she could crash at the Vale for a bit if she promised to hunt for them and defend their territory. No, she'd not join them unless she found the love of her life and after her journey, but a sleepover? Who could say no to that?

A limp hare hung from her mouth as she climbed the mountain she had wanted to conquer for so long. It had looked bigger as a child... Did that matter? It was still her destiny to be upon it; to meet the bear-like alpha of the Vale Genie had spoken of rather fondly. She imagined a brown wolf with the same dark eyes as herself - older and wiser, much like Arturo. Little did she know she was completely wrong. When her eyes fell upon the vale, she almost dropped her gift. It was big and open, like a tiny paradise simply pushed into the hard surroundings of the mountains. Green and light and rather... dream-like. She smiled around her hare as she carefully descended to half-way down.

Hovering above the ground of the vale did she call for its members - Genie and the alpha in particular.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 28, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 30, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Chusi - July 30, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Criticized for what we believe - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 06, 2017, 01:19 PM