Firefly Ravine you are wicked, and you are cruel
16 Posts
Ooc —
His lip moved back over his teeth when the wolf said that he didn't want his frogs. Oh!! Then nothing was the matter. He wanted to turn around and continue on his hunt when the other asked him a question. The wolverine normally didn't converse much with other animals or others of his kind, but this wolf seemed to be talkative enough. Thorne frowned. Because I am not a wolf, Pup," he grunted. The wolf wasn't polite enough to return his name to him so he would address him like that. 

"Why are you called wolf?," he questioned in return. His own mother just taught him that he was a wolverine. No questions asked. He liked that he was a wolverine, all the wolverines he met so far were pretty cool. "Why is a deer called a deer?," he also voiced. "Don't ask me dumb questions," he let out with a huff. "I'm a wolverine and you a wolf just because it sounds a like doesn't mean we are."
Messages In This Thread
you are wicked, and you are cruel - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 03, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 04, 2017, 05:54 AM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 05, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: you are wicked, and you are cruel - by Hawthorne - August 10, 2017, 04:49 PM