Moonspear how can i love someone i never touched?
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
All Welcome 
Ever since being introduced to Osprey and Drake, Vela's relationship with them had blossomed. Spending most of her time with them, the freckled girl had already gone on many adventures with them. They had established a fort in an abandoned den towards the base of the mountain, and that's where she currently was. Tucked away, and beating the Summer heat, Vela and her friends had spent the afternoon talking about whatever came to the Xi's mind. 

"No, no, Galaxy is stinky," she assured them with a shake of her head.  Like Korei Julia, Vela had grown less fond of her sibling since her return. She got too much attention from Charon, and the eldest of the litter was not amused. 

"Are you s-sure?" stuttered Osprey the troll, uncertain in Vela's conviction. "She seemed nice when I came to the den this morning." She looked to Osprey for assurance, and he nodded in response. 

"No, she's got a stinky butt and has a fat head," she huffed, growing tired of the topic being about Galaxy-- as it always seemed to be."But she doesn't matter." Osprey nodded again, agreeing with Vela this time. "Let's go somewhere." She said, and she stood then, her attention turning from her friends and towards the entrance of the cave.
Messages In This Thread
how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - July 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - August 06, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - September 07, 2017, 10:26 AM