Moonspear how can i love someone i never touched?
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She had never strayed from the den site without an adult to accompany her, but when Vela slunk off on her own, Galaxy quickly followed her litter mate. She intended to keep her sister company, yet she couldn't seem to catch up to her. By the time she did close in on Vela's location, Galaxy realized she was totally lost. Although she was usually so carefree, she felt a little bit of fear grip her heart.

But the sound of Vela's voice reassured her and Galaxy scuttled toward it, only to stop and freeze at the sound of her own name. Her ears wilted when she heard Vela speak ill of her. Her lower lip wobbled and she took half-a-step backward, suddenly reluctant to engage with her sibling. Instead, the youth spun and tried to retrace her steps back up the mountain slopes.

Cameo!
Messages In This Thread
how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - July 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Galaxy - July 31, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - August 06, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - September 07, 2017, 10:26 AM