Moonspear how can i love someone i never touched?
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Had Osprey and Drake been more compliant in their conversation, Vela would have crossed paths with Galaxy. But with Osprey being the voice of reason, Vela's exit from the fort had been delayed considerably. Though the conversation was behind them, Vela couldn't quite shake the irritation she felt towards Osprey. After all, she had to have known how much Galaxy had ruined things once she had miraculously returned. Vela had spent some time explaining what had happened and even with this, Osprey still sided with Galaxy! She didn't understand what was wrong with the kind-hearted troll. 

It was as Vela ambled closer to the foyer of the den that an unexpected visitor called from outside. "Galaxy isn't allowed here!" she called to Lyra once she had stopped as she felt her blood begin to boil. Why did everybody have to bring her up? Vela had no idea what everybody's obsession with her was. She wasn't that great.
Messages In This Thread
how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - July 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - August 06, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - September 07, 2017, 10:26 AM