Northstar Vale click clack
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She wondered what would've happened if he had joined Teaghlaigh; him, winning Arturo's trust and becoming her mate whenever they were old enough. Him, ruling at her side whenever Arturo had passed away. Him, and her, together making the new generations of Teaghlaigh. Them, passing away and their children taking their place. But that was a rather standard fate, now wasn't it? Nothing for her, now she thought about it. She was an adventurer, being stuck like that would probably do more bad than good. Her past had been jumbled and rather incomprehensible, and she wished for her future to be like that too. But, who was to say she could not have gotten that with Ingram still around? Genie repeating it at least proved she understood - had listened - and even though Ingram had not been her first, he had been much better company than her very first crush.

Instead of just a nudge, Chusi pressed her own muzzle against that of hers, resulting in a small cuddle that did much more than a poke to the beak. Arturo always nudged her too, not knowing that that kind of affection did nothing for her. Now it was her time to listen, something she did with as much pleasure as she did talking herself. She hadn't thought about Genie's interests when it came to romance, but apparently she wasn't as boy-crazy as Chusi. While she knew no one with interest in the same sex (at least, not from the top of her head) she didn't care much. Genie was a friend now, a good one, and it wasn't her business to find out what she was doing in her den and with whom.

She frowned then. It seemed this Harley girl and her had quite some things in common. Was that why it had clicked so easily? Why Genie had been a ball of nerves stuttering about when they first met? Seems ta me yar parents coulda been more acceptin'. 'Guess a lotta biological parents are a shitty... She commented softly, not wanting her to feel like it was normal for her parents to disapprove of her relationship like that.

The point of the rather heartbreaking story was a grim one. A good one to keep in mind, but one that just made her wonder more. Mattias had thought the same, that all may had been for the better, but she couldn't keep him from popping up in her thoughts every now and again. That doesn't stop meh-... She trailed off, finding it no time to be stubborn right now. She didn't want to become the female equivalent of her father. She sighed, muscles relaxing. 'M sorry, Genie. 'M sorry ya had ta go through tha'. I'll... I'll try mah best ta make tha best of mah situation. She said at last, pressing her crown to her girl-friend's neck if she was allowed to do so.

We'll both find someone, promise. She said, after which a yawn escaped her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
click clack - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: click clack - by Chusi - August 11, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: click clack - by Raid - August 12, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: click clack - by Chusi - August 12, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: click clack - by Raid - August 13, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: click clack - by Chusi - August 14, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: click clack - by Raid - August 16, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: click clack - by Chusi - August 16, 2017, 07:20 AM
RE: click clack - by Raid - August 16, 2017, 09:30 AM