Duck Lake A whole new world
9 Posts
Ooc —
The fluffy, excited creature bent its head and sniffed at Dharma. Feeling confident she wasn't in any danger, at least not at the moment, Dharma lifted her own now to sniff back. She definitely smelled similar to the scent that brough the ground squirrel into the area. She giggled when the wolf said she didn't smell like her. Well, duh, she said playfully. I'm not a wolf! she stated. She tilted her head then, and asked. What's a wolf? While she didn't know what a wolf was, she knew she was a ground squirrel, assuming a wolf was another animal.

The bigger female went to introduce herself, then paused when she would have said her name. Did she forget it? Dharma was about to ask that very question, when the other spoke up. However, she didn't seem very confident. Well, do they or don't they call you that? she asked, laughing a bit. Do you like what they call you? she questioned, wondering if maybe the female wished to be called something else. I'm called Dharma, she offered up. 

Her ears perked when Ceara asked about her family. Oh, they're not around here. They're a ways East from here, she admitted. She was about to go into more detail when Ceara mentioned how difficult it would be to hunt deer. Dharma's eyes got wide, I don't hunt deer! she exclaimed. I eat nuts and insects mostly, she added. She knew what deer were, since they often showed up on the prairie back home.
Messages In This Thread
A whole new world - by Dharma - July 31, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: A whole new world - by Ceara - August 02, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: A whole new world - by Dharma - August 02, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: A whole new world - by Ceara - August 03, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: A whole new world - by Dharma - August 04, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: A whole new world - by Ceara - August 07, 2017, 10:28 AM