Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Galaxy partook in breakfast today, although she took very small bites and chewed slowly. She hadn't eaten very much at all by the time she declared herself finished and prowled away from the feeding place to roam the rendezvous site. There was still so many nooks and crannies to explore, although the pup found her energy sapping quickly and eventually flopped beside a small mill pond near a copse of spruces.

She didn't realize she'd fallen asleep until she started awake sometime later. Yawning and stretching, Galaxy pushed onto all fours and then bent over the small tarn, lapping up the brackish water to chase away the cottonmouth. When she slaked her thirst, she blinked groggily at her surroundings. According to some of her older, wiser relatives, she could tell time by the sun's position in the sky. But while she'd slept, the welkin had grown cloudy and the breeze frisking through the spruce needles promised rain.

Hoping for someone she doesn't know well (or at all)! @Rouge @Terance @Tryphon
Messages In This Thread
take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Galaxy - August 02, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM