Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Oh yeah!" Galaxy piped up when Rouge provided her name. She grinned sheepishly at the adult, then blinked hard when yet another droplet splashed against the bridge of her muzzle. "I like it a lot," she declared, eyes lifting skyward, "but I think we should find shelter. Here!" She gestured a leg at the nearby cluster of spruces right before diving beneath their ultramarine boughs.

"Do you like it here?" the pup wondered as Rouge (presumably) joined her. As far as she knew, everyone in the pack had made the move to settle at the rendezvous site.
Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Galaxy - August 08, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM