Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge hadn't minded the occasional rain droplet, but thought it was nice that Galaxy thought to get shelter. Rouge thought that most pups would have played in the rain and ignored the thought of shelter. It wasn't the hardest thing to think of, but it was a step in Rouge's mind. It made her think of how she needed to find shelter as a pup.

Rouge trotted behind Galaxy and crouched down beside her when she decided on a spruce tree for shelter. When Rouge was asked if she liked the site aswell she thought back to the first day she was in the pack. Charon had explained that the site was more in the mountains then in the more forested area. Rouge prefered more wooded areas, but she didn't want to be negative so she said, "I do like it. I especially like the tree you have picked out for us."

Rouge then as a side not remembered that Galazy had wanted to hear a story about a bear. Rouge had a story though it was rather uneventful and she didn't know how entertaining it would be if Galaxy did decide she wanted to listen to it. "Has your father told you a bear story yet?" she asked in somewhat of a hinting voice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - August 09, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM