Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The pup licked her lips when Rouge asked about Kala. She hadn't spoken of the bear since her rescue, nor had her parents. Galaxy couldn't say how she knew, she just understood that it was a taboo subject. She felt a little trepidation as she peered at Rouge, though it was too late now to take back her words. At least the Eta didn't seem upset or anything.

"Kala was a bear who rescued me when I fell. She took care of me. She sang to me." She hadn't fed the youngster, and that memory was painful for Galaxy. But in the end, she hadn't held it against Kala. She had done her best, the pup felt. "I don't know what happened to her," she whispered, although she had a feeling. She could probably ask her parents but the puppy decided she would rather not know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Galaxy - August 10, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM