Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

She watched as the young pup went to lay down and lower her head onto her paws, looking up at Rouge with eyes telling her that she wanted to hear more. Rouge felt alittle bad, her story wasn't going to have that exciting of an ending and most of it was going to be filler, but she though at least that was better then nothing which is where her father had given her at the time of the sites move. 

So she continued her story, still holding of on revealing the bear saying, "Me and him had very different ideas of what we waned in life at the time. He was looking to join a pack and I was strongly against doing so." she thought back to that day reliving what he had told her so long ago. "But we both agreed that you can be happy in or out of a pack as long as you have friends to keep you company." she said trying to squeaze in a small life lesson in place of an exciting action story.

"But then our conversation stopped......." she made a long pause for dramatic effect. "We saw it. A massive male grizzly bear."

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM