Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The story was a little dry for Galaxy, though it did get her pondering: why was Rouge here if she didn't want to be in a pack? What kind of wolf didn't want to be part of a pack anyway? The pup couldn't imagine trying to live by herself, away from her family and her home.

A raindrop on her nose prompted a little sneeze from her before she resettled her chin on her paws. She was feeling a little sleepy and her eyes began to droop again, only to fly open again at the mention of a massive grizzly bear. Like Kala? she thought, though she didn't say this out loud.

Mind if we work on wrapping this? I'm trying to pare down her threads. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Galaxy - September 27, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM