Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

The little pup was beginning to look sleepy as he eye lids were strugging to stay open. She thought of finishing her story early, but then the pup's interests peaked again when she mentioned the grizzly bear. The rain was lighten up, but it was still drizzing and rather chill. This was the part of the story that would be rather under whelming. "He must have been attracted to the smell of fish, from my earlier catch. With food involved we didn't want to stick around and see what could happen, so we decided to give him some space and we went on with our day."

Her story was now over and even though it wasn't the most exciting, at least it had a bear in it, which is what Galaxy wanted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM