Moonspear take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

Galaxy didn't respond, a compination of a not so entertaining story and the soothing noise of the water hitting the ground. Rouge watched as her eyes struggles to stay open and finally found thier final resting place, closed over her eyes. She looked down at her and then out from under the tree. Watching everything slowly become covered in rain, giving everything a slighly darker coloration. 

She allowed the sound to soother her to rest as she became more accustom to few drops finding a way to sneak through the branches abover her and land on her pelt. Compared to the conditions all around them, Galaxy had found a pretty good place for them to find shelter. She might have gone off into the rain if the pup wasn't with her, but she didn't think it would be the best idea leave her on her own. So she forced herself to calm down and ready herself for a short nap.

fade...?

Messages In This Thread
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 08, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 20, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: take me down to the beach, by the coconut tree - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 07:57 PM