Hideaway Strath i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat's focus was broken when he heard footfalls. His ear turned and soon his head followed. He saw their big leader with some pale girl. Did he know her? He didn't remember. The pale boy ducked his head because he did remember the leader. His scent was everywhere, and the boy used his scent to help him guide around the territory. His nose wasn't broken. He was grateful for the strong scent of the male as he was easy to track and his paths were familiar. They were basically high ways for Tapat to use.

"Y-YES!," he let out, his head staying low, ears back in submission and his tail wagging profusely. "I'm looking for the pretty gray colored boy! He is so pretty, and he was at the borders before... and I remember!!!...," he let out, as it was a big deal for him. "... but... um... I know to only go where your scent is, Mister Leader!! But umm... I was thinking... that if I howled he might come to me!," he stated, posture staying the same, almost plastered against the ground as he was under the scrutiny of those orange orbs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time - by Tapat - August 05, 2017, 01:11 PM